[techtalk] Re: Win 2K IP Routing

  • From: Andrew Davidson <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:01:17 +0000

At 10:45 21/03/2004, you wrote:

>The Win2K machine thats on both subnets, has been downloading since late
>yesterday evening and saving the data to a mapped drive with no issues at all
>so, I'm a happy bunny :)

I'm assuming by the subnet, it's a BT installed business line (with the
black router)?

If it is, those routers are extremely powerful - shame BT give them a
frontal lobotomy. They're made by Efficient Networks.  We have one here
flashed with the original Efficient firmware, making it a very useful
device.  Sateful packet firewall and all built in.

Andrew