Re: Random junk.

  • From: Neil Doane <caine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: technocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:07:21 -0700

* John Madden (weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) on [04-26-00 19:55] did utter:
> > > P.S. We are hiring (developers and professional services). Check the
> > >      web page for further details...
> >
> > Hey yeah, if anybody from the technocracy is looking for a job doing Linux
> > stuff (or marketing stuff or sales stuff or etc.), feel free to let me
> > know as well, I'd be happy to stick your resume in front of the right
> > folks here.
>
> How bout something in Indiana? :)  VA sounds great, but I'm tied to somewhere
> near the Indianapolis area, since my fiance is starting at Lilly in June.
> Perhaps a satellite office? =)

Actually, if you work in Professional Services, depending on what you do you
could work anywhere you wanted to.   We have guys living all over the place
doing coding and stuff.  Basically, if you code lots (and don't need to be
near anybody to do your job) or if you got one of the consulting jobs (where
you were traveling 30-percent or more and didn't need to be out here), you
could live anywhere in the US.  There will also be international positions
available in the near future. :)

Neil

       . /._ o /     --personal="caine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
      /|//- / /     --business="caine@xxxxxxxxxxx"