[TechAssist] Re: snap ring for record player center record holder

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 02:17:31 +0000

Al, You need to be more specfic. They are diffent. There are BSR types that
are just a simple snap clip that isn't necessary for operation, Dual types
that are a wire clip, also not necessary. Then you get the  Garrard and
magnovox types each a little diffrent but both having an extra indent to
index the spindle which are necessary for operation. there are also VM clips
that are snap clips not necessary for operation but diffrent than the BSR,
PE same idea as the dual, etc ......

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] snap ring for record player center record holder
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:14:56 -0400

I need a snap ring for a record player. ( it's the one that holds the disc
plate in place). Are they all the same size or what? Does anyone have one
laying around you could send me. I don't have any. Thanks.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main
Girardville Pa. 17935
Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
service providers in your area). Click here.   https://broadband.msn.com

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org