[TechAssist] Re: snap ring for record player center record holder

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:06:33 -0400

That's what I was thinking.It's a multiple changer, but it works without the
clip. The only thing is when you remove the records the spindle comes out
too. But with the clip in it still came out. Maybe the clip was bad to start
with. I broke the clip taking it off. could only find 1/2 of it. As far as
the phono I'm not up on old phono's, before my time. Thanks Peter.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main