[TechAssist] Re: Zenith RZ56Z83D8 9-1674 tubes die at scene change

  • From: "Jim Bailey" <baileystv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:08:06 -0400

Larry its possible that your focus block assy. could be bad did you measure
the lead coming from the block to the 9-1674 (two wire plug) if I remember
it should be between 45k to 52k anything below or above you change it, I
have been fighting with one about a convergence problem and the last thing I
replaced was the focus block and that took care of it.

Jim Bailey
Bailey's TV Sales & Service
Buckhannon, WV 26201