[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PV4661 Projection TV

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:04:21 -0600

Remove, and resolder the stand up daughter board that sits behind and to the
left of the flyback (if this set has one)  You have to remove it to get at
bad connections where the 2 boards meet.  Had one bust my nuts not to long
ago--intermittant dark/to no  video.

Jeff Farnsworth
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St