[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PV4661 Projection TV

  • From: "David Lessard" <mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 19:03:49 -0500

Ed, Yeah I thought about the filament voltage at first but it doesnt make
sense that the menu is still present after the picture goes out. So its only
the video that dissappears, what caps are most likely to cause this problem?
Are they surface mount? I have no information on this chassis, can you help
out? Diagrams, schematics, tips, anything...Thanks a bunch Ed.

David Lessard
Alexandria Electronics
mrfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx