[TechAssist] Re: WinSTIPS

  • From: "Paul Gendreau" <Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:59:12 -0500

Hi Al and All:

Of course Paul is here.

http://www.servicesoftware.com/subscrip.htm has everything anybody would
want to know about WinSTIPS subscriptions.

Interestingly, neither the policies nor the price have changed very much for
years ... but there has been significant investment in software development.
This continues today.

The other thing that continues today is a significant level of participation
by WinSTIPS Subscribers.  That's one of the things - of course -- that makes
a WinSTIPS Subscription so valuable.

One other comment, just to clear up confusion ...

Edward Gaidies said:
<<<   Plus the database is not  set up in a way that you may loose the whole
thing,  >>>

WinSTIPS is not set up so you can "loose the whole thing".  Not only do you
get to keep every record, you also get free software updates even if you do
not subscribe.   That's right - even the users who do not subscribe get free
updates to WinSTIPS 2.0 software (not the database, of course).

Best regards,

Paul R. Gendreau, Jr.
Tel: 207-490-1835
Fax: 207-490-1893