[TechAssist] Re: WinSTIPS

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:33:49 -0500

Even with the CD, each time you install it, it generates a new Serial #,
which requires a new serial number. I had mine registered for 2 computers, 1
in the house (where I update) and 1 in the shop were I use it.
This was done when I purchased the program from Ken , 3 years ago.
I imagine now you probably have to pay something for the second computer,
but not sure.

-Ed-

teltek@xxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Ed Gaidies