[TechAssist] Re: WinSTIPS

  • From: "Mark Simpson" <res050hb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:09:04 -0500

I am still using my 2 year old winstips program.It paid for itself the first
week.It doesn't have all the answers but it has alot of component specific
fixes.Also includes belt sizes for vcr repair and great search features by
model,symptom and fix.Before I remove the back from a set I search for
common problems on that model,saves alot of troubleshooting time.
Mark Simpson
Mark Electronics
104 E. Dr. M.L.K. Jr,Blvd
Plant City,FL 33566