[TechAssist] Re: WARRANTY

  • From: Ledstiles@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 22:12:33 EST

In a message dated 11/22/2001 3:58:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< pair.net www.thetoolcaddy.com
> [...]
Best way is to look at the FM envelope . will be in the head amp circuit and
can usaully be found without a scimatic. look at each head closely for jagged
or chipped edges and last resort drag your finger nail turning away from your
nail. You can get a feel for a chipped head this way but also can break them
be carefull
Larry N.C.S.