[TechAssist] Re: WARRANTY

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 16:30:35 -0500

Don't know what the actual arguments about, but Yes. it stands to reason
that since they felt the customer should not have to wait for the tape to
load, they decided to go with the full wrap system. This tape now moves
across the Video head, in rewind and fast forward. So naturally the head is
going to wear allot quicker.
Now...we all know that the manufacturing industry is wrong, since they
haven't made this stuff easier to repair, Just try replacing components on
the new VCR's. Has to be completely dis-assembled to replace diodes,
resistors, etc., for the want of a bottom cover.
This is not knocking the Service industry, as you guys all know....we try
awful hard.
And hey......no fighting, be nice...it's Thanksgiving....don't ya know.

-Ed-
teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx
TEL-TEK ELECTRONICS.