[TechAssist] Re: Update Re: Need help for HP Computer

  • From: jmgoins.tn@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:10:32 -0500

At Symantec's  (Norton) site there are virus removal tools for VBS Haptime.
Try this link
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html

Mike Goins    jmgoins.tn@xxxxxxxxxxx

Also FPROT is a nice (DOS version is free) virus scanner/cleaner and is
available from Frisk Software International at
http://www.complex.is