[TechAssist] Update: Panasonic PVM939 combi, chassis KM99V dead (sort of)

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:28:56 -0600

I am still working on this combi Panasonic PVM939 (chassis KM99V) 9"
AC/DC made in 1999.  It has the seperate power supply across the back.
It came in dead but I found that if I MOMENTARILY short the contacts of
the relay RL1001 on the PS board it will work on AC or DC until I unplug
it. When I do unplug it, it will not start again by itself.  I do not
have a service manual for this.  Can someone tell me what contols this
relay or can someone send a schematic of the power supply.  I need to
have this finished by the weekend.   Thanks, John.
--
John Mielke
Main TV

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!