[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 34HD82 Odd symptoms..

  • From: "Valley TV" <valleytv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 08:13:08 -0500

Wow, are you guys EVER right!  NIGHTMARE for me constantly with sets that e=
xhibit "never happened before" problems and I certainly already woke up wit=
h that "queasy" feeling this morning knowing that I have 4 sets today(all p=
rojos) with problems that I really never had before.  My first problem(s) i=
s AREA..  WAY too big to handle even a little efficently(example: today- 1s=
t call 5 miles away, 2nd call 123 miles away, 3rd call 56 miles west and on=
 & on).  Secondly- no help!!!! If possible I would have grabbed that Toshib=
a set IMMEDIATELY and ran to one my shops with it but the lady at the house=
 weighed about 80 pounds and I'm lucky anymore to hit 140 and where do you =
find someone to help at 8pm Saturday?.  I lost a lot of weight after my wif=
e died but I still have a lot of eneregy and lifted that monster out of the=
 stupid cabinet (don't you REALLY just love big, heavy sets in fancy cabine=
ts?)and put it on the floor.  REALLY looking forward to going back and that=
 is why I really appreciate getting any tips on these tough ones!  Obviousl=
y I will search for someone to help me when I go back "in case" I do not ha=
ve an answer for the fix.
Thanks again!!
Gary
Valley TV
Drums, Pa office

PS> Can anyone tell me HOW to stop my notes from having (=3D20 and OTHER) e=
mbarrasing spaces when I send them to tech assist.  I use email.com for onl=
y tech assist and I have played with the settings but it ONLY appears when =
I send notes to tech assist.  NEVER happened until they switched to a diffe=
rent format and it honestly embarress me to respond to answer questions.   =
TIA!
=20