[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 34HD82 Odd symptoms..

  • From: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:07:20 -0400

You mean you are actually going back and try troubleshooting this in
his home???After the first quick checks, it would be on the way to my
shop. These are a challange under perfect conditions!I never could
concieve how  techs actually duplicate their well equipped, well lit
bench behind a TV in  dim living room on the floor.You sir are a
better man than I.Please let me know how you do.
Phil

Phil Bader, Pres.
Jan Phyl TV Inc
Winter Haven, Fl