[TechAssist] Re: Thank you for Adolphs bypass

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:19:03 -0500

Been 7 years this month for me. All you have to do is give up everything
you enjoy and you can live forever! All I gave up is
smoking...er....smooking....can't even spell it any more, so I won't
live forever but a bit longer I think.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *