[TechAssist] Re: Thank you for Adolphs bypass

  • From: "David" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:00:46 -0500

It's been a month for me too...my procedure was not as intense
(angioplasty). I'm still hurting from damage that was done to my heart
muscle. Exerting myself causes some pain and tiredness, other then that
I feel great - most of the time. I plan to take it easy for another
month or at least till my doctor gives me the thumbs up. Take care
all...we only have one heart.

David Lessard
Mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Alexandria, Ontario, Canada