[TechAssist] Re: Thank you for Adolphs bypass

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:41:15 -0600

Hey those cholestrol free eggs are not bad if you put a lot of ham,
butter & cheese with them. Ha.

Max

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Phil=A0Bader) Date: Tue, Feb 1, 2005, 2:28pm
(CST+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Thank you
for Adolphs bypass Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course you feel good. For months, maybe years, it was like someone
was stepping on your air hose. Loss of good blood flow is slow
strangulation!

You will feel better than in years as soon as your surgury incisions
heal. Now don't go back to gravey and bisquits! Ground flax seeds daily
(best hi fibre,and has omega 3. I use an electric coffee grinder and mix
in OJ), omega 3-6-9 oil capsules (borage, flax, fish), and antioxidants
(B,C,E,etc).

Go to www.vitacost.com. I buy my suppliments there. Good quality,
prices, and home delivery. Good health articles. I will be 50 August.
Cholestrol: 93 (ninety-three). Aside from my back ,I'm good.

(I take MSM, condroiten,glucosamine daily for that) Phil Bader

tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Good take it easy for a few months Eric E

M Electronics
Deer Lake NL
Canada
tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx