[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania/funi tv model#SRT2127S dead

  • From: Richard Lsa Placa <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 06:53:23 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning everyone,
I found a shorted d667(zener) the filter cap is 35 volts, so I tryed putting a
33 volt zener here. Now the set fires up with too much voltage and shuts right
down.It is a 27 inch  manufactured March 2001
 J Silverman wrote:
Maybe we can cross it to a similar Sylv/Fun model. What is the crt size and
the mfr date on the label.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave