[TechAssist] Re: Do you leave your computers on all night?

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 18:52:46 -0400

These are the "geniuses" that write code for these Porn sites. Ever notice
how when you hit one...totally by accident...of course, how you can't shake
them, as you wife walks into the room.. And asks.."What research are you
doing now. oh  oh...maybe this is a better subject for "Chat".

-Ed-

Tech Repair CD support  The above is the reply to your message dated
10/4/02 6:26 PM