[TechAssist] Re: Sylvania/funi tv model#SRT2127S dead

  • From: "wblakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 17:09:48 -0400

I just had a thought. As Canadians we deal with a company called Sonigem in
Markham and they sell the Sylvania/Funai line of electronics. I could try to
see if I could access literature for the model you have mentioned. If this
works then you know where you could possibly get literature and parts for
these.
Wilf Blakey/Blakey TV
Kirkland Lake,Ontario,Canada