[TechAssist] Sylvania TV/VCR combo 6319CCA, VCR mechanism alignment

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:07:35 -0400

I have a Sylvania TV/VCR combo model 6319CCA. The VCR mechanism is out
of alignment somehow and the instructions and diagrams seem to be about
as useless as the machine itself. I am thinking that if I can't solve
the VCR portion without spending countless hours, I'd like to bypass the
VCR to allow regular TV operation to continue. Is this possible? Do I
just set the mode switch to a certain position or what?

Thanks for any help.
--

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics