[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32FS12 BA5 no picture

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 00:34:21 -0500

IC301 Jungle CXA2154AS has video input and
output but No RGB out.

This confuses me in regards to the output, I assume you mean the video input
signal is processed and verifyable at several points in the jungle, but the
final output stage going to the CRT drive IC is missing??
 If so, can you check the IK pulses if there is a sync signal present at the
least? (if it's missing from the RGB out, I'd lean toward the jungle) Check
it at the RGB output, the actual cathodes of the CRT and the return feedback
pins. Those IK pulse must be present to get video to pass thru. This TV is
too new to have a bad CRT IMO....

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN