[TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32FS12 BA5 no picture

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 23:51:12 +0000

I have the sony Schematic. Just in the process of indecison on if the jungle
is causing or if the IK shut off the jungle due to bad CRT.  It does give
what appears to be a blink code of 5 blinks. Voltages on the CRT RGB  drive
out (at IC702) are reading 70V or so higher than scheamtic. IK voltage is
lower and the input voltage reading to IC702 are slightly lower.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: John Mikowich <spacenut@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Sony KV32FS12  BA5  no picture
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 18:35:16 -0500

Peter oliver wrote:

 >Sony
 >KV32FS12
 >BA5
 >DEC 2000
 >
 >            No Picture, turning up screen control gives retrace lines
 >(Colors are shifted) and a faint ghost image. Scoping the Drive to the CRT
 >No RGB drive of consiquence. IC301 Jungle CXA2154AS has video input and
 >output but No RGB out. Replace IC702 TDA6108 and added C702 per service
 >bulitien. Has anyone seen many jungle failures on this model? This set
came
 >back from Guam a month ago and just apparently failed a few days ago. No
 >apparent PCB cracks.
 >
 >Peter Oliver
 >Tucson Radio TV

 >This Email List is Public. Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm

Hi Pete:

Have manual if you need! Send me email add will send. Approx. 10 meg?

John Mikowich
East Side Tv.