[TechAssist] Denon AVR-3300 Reciver (Diagram)

  • From: "breadywater PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:17:20 -0500

Hello friend I need the service manual for this ampl. Reciver. If someone have
it please let me know .
The problem I have is I have no sound, fuse ok. audio output ok. When I turn it
on It show the display and every button show on the screen the action , volume
up ,down etc,etc. I hear the relay click, but like I say before I have no sound
at all.
Note : what I see  the standby light stay on no matter if I turn the unite on
or off when I turn it on for the first time it go away for a few second but
then It come back.
Thank you for any help.
Jose R. Paniagua.
Paniagua Electronic