[TechAssist] Re: Sencore

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 18:00:00 -0800

First I do not have nothing again Sencore, But I spend a lot of money in their
unites they make but the ones I use and I like more is the CR70 tube reju. ,
LC102 capacitor and inductor analiser and the PR570 Variable Isolation
transformer, the other ones I use it rarely but if I have a choice now I never
had spend that kind of money on it like  sc380, VC93, VG91 and  TVA92.
also one day I tray to trade with them my CR70 for the new one that have the 3
meter and they tell me they give me a credit for $300 for myCR70 and I pay
$1.400 for it so I still I'm using my old one.
Jose R. Paniagua.
Jose.
PANIAGUA TV & VCR Service
breadywater@xxxxxxx