[TechAssist] Re: Sears Camcorder (help)

  • From: "Tri-County Tv" <tricountytv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 08:39:34 -0400

Jerry,
        Do you have a specific Hitachi model cross? Or perhaps any tips
concerning the Sears or Hitachi camcorders of this type. I also noticed that
when it loads the tape, and you press play, sometimes the tape starts to
creep up and curl the edge of the tape, looks like not enough(or to much)
pressure on the pinch roller. Have you seen that problem before?
Tom Berger
Tri-County TV
Robbinsville
North Carolina 28771