[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 42H81 blowing fuse**FIXED**

  • From: "Valley TV" <valleytv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 07:40:47 -0500

Thanks to all who emailed me privately and on techassist!  Fix was a bad solder
connection on the black wire that feeds the +16v to the convergence ic's on the
main board.  Rule #1>  ALWAYS use a good light when repairing in the house!!  I
broke the rule and paid with 2 return trips....

Gary
Valley TV
Drums, PA office

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup