[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS25204 No vertical

  • From: "John" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:53:55 -0600

Yes, +26 volts.  In this set it comes from the SMPS, not from the flyback.
This is a newer set, less than a year old.  I do not have an exact
schematic, I was using Sams 4801.  It is for the same chassis number but my
model  has a VM after it (vertical modified? Just guessing)  Usually if the
horizontal is running, there will also be a vertical drive.  I just wanted
to verify the correct pin for vertical drive from IC101.  It may be possible
the set is in some kind of service mode.  I do not have the original remote.
I think I will call  the customer to bring it in.  This set should be in
warranty but he said he "lost the receipt". That always makes me wonder.
Thanks, John.

John Mielke
Main TV
Longmont, Co.