[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi WT42311, ch# VK20 open pico fuse F9A02

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:55:01 -0400

Understood. But, I don't want to do the reset of the converg. eeprom as
you described in procedure #1.  if it comes up almost perfect without,
right? That's the last resort?
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx