[TechAssist] Re: SONY SLV-380 *Won't Shut OFF*

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:56:04 -0500

What is the model year? Was that made by Sony or does it have the Shintom
chassis where the chassis makes connection to a row of spring fingers at the
rear on the circuit board? The Shintom chassis had a problem with the
plastic shaft of the cam gear twisting, putting the mode switch a little out
of time, and causing problems with similar symptoms.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609