[TechAssist] Re: Repost: Sony TV overseas model# KV-ES34M61

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 14:39:42 -0400

Hi Bob:

               I seen exact Symptoms inside a Hitachi VCR once. Turns out it
was leaky Caps on the PIP board, and the fluid broke traces on the board
too. I may be able to get you a Service Manual. Does she have the owners
manual ?? If so, Fax me the Front Cover.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax US Only)
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM