[TechAssist] Re: Repost: Sony TV overseas model# KV-ES34M61

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 07:26:19 -0400

This customer is from India but moved to Singapore (both use PAL according
to the customer) where she purchased the set. I really don't want to give up
on the set (it's just not in me to concede defeat) and I feel bad for her
since I am her last resort of hope. We will see what happens!

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms