[TechAssist] Re: Remove

  • From: MDileo0000@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:49:59 EDT

 There is no direct option for temporary mail stoppage if you follow the
directives posted. Not all people can find the serpentine path to Freelists and
change their account settings. This is more difficult for people who have
rudimentary net skills and English as a second language. As I said, some people
may
violate the list rules but it may have been their last recourse to make the
settings change they wanted. I would suggest that anyone who has not made a
settings change to go through the steps and experience firsthand what I am
writing
about.

Dominic DiLeo
Atlantic TV
Freeport, Maine
In a message dated 8/15/03 11:35:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Sometimes it take the truth to set people on the correct path.  It has been
>  stated here hundreds of times how to set account for vacation.  If you
>  cannot read or do not want to read most of the messages here get the hell
>  out.
>  Phillip R Hull     STET
>  phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  FAX 517--569-3075