[TechAssist] Re: Remove

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:56:16 -0400

He asked to be removed, and he was.....but Permanently.   :o)

When you post a message here with no Signature, and then ask to be put on
Vacation, it does not appear the guidelines were read at all. The Staff has
posted many times here recently about Signatures in Messages, and the
Vacation status is covered in the basic Guidelines we all get.

We are here to help each other solve problems relevent to the Service of
Electronics, and since its a Free List, its up to each of us to "hold up our
end" as far as making the List work for us & help our Business.  Having been
a Moderator for this list at one time (and also a Group Owner elswhere) , I
can see the rational in the staffs way of dealing with these repeat
problems. There are a lot of Jokers and Tekkie-Wanna bees out there trying
to get in to these Lists who do not belong here, and this is one way to
defend against it. You need to put your Foot down at some point, it gets old
fast.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax US Only)