[TechAssist] Re: Remote Controls

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:48:38 -0500

I have the nickel print and a conductive ink pen and bottle of black stuff
that is supposed to be specific for remote repair. Biggest problem was that
the elastomer seemed to be oily and stuff did not want to stick to it.
Somebody suggested rubbing graphite into the elastomer. Have not tried the
super glue and muffler tape. Sounds good.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609