[TechAssist] Re: Remote Controls

  • From: "Stefaan Van Slycken" <vanslycken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:15:46 +0100

I use "video 90" by contact chemie, which is essentially alcohol in a spray
can.  I find that cola (or other lemonades) is the problem in 80% of the
cases.  Sometimes even the battery can cause some buttons to malfunction.
Otherwise, there's a brand "HQ", that makes replacements for almost every
remote control.  Of course, i'm in europe, don't know if there's something
like that in the US.

Stefaan Van Slycken
Van Slycken Elektro, Belgium.