[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTK169PGB P52738WK injected problem--I think

  • From: "Bill McFarland" <billmcfarland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:16:02 -0700

Jeff,

This same thing happened to me once...Just once..Before you spend hours and
hours in the convergence section (like I did) Check and make sure you did
not bump the centering rings on the CRTs while you were changing the
HVblock.. Especially the green one. If that moves it looks like the red and
blue are out of wack. Or, My helper actually bumped both the red and blue
rings once.

Just a little food for thought.

Good Luck!
Bill McFarland