[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTK169PGB P52738WK injected problem--I think

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:48:24 -0600

Most likely the problem I am having now is something that was gonna happen
anyway, and had impecible timing.  It failed at the right moment to really
piss me off-----Or by having the crt module off, it caused another
problem--not sure yet, and me and the set are not on friendly enough terms
for me to look at it yet.  I got friendlier fish to fry.
Jeff
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St
Elkhorn, Wi.  53121