[TechAssist] Re: RCA P46730WK -PTK169PCA CHASSIS

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 17:26:03 -0500

Hi Wilbert, I am afraid your question is not very clear, but IF YOU MEAN
the red crt is out of bounds at full brightness, then you got a couple of
bad video amplifiers at the red crt board, one of them is pnp, the other npn,
that happens quite often with 169s, just check both
Jorge Camboni GY Electronics, Dallas
geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx