[TechAssist] Re: RCA P46730WK -PTK169PCA CHASSIS

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 15:48:06 -0400

Wilbert;
    Sorry I misunderstand your question. A bias problem would indicate
checking for voltage on the red bias circuit, do you have a manual for this.
    May not actually be a "bias" problem, bad CRT, possible. What have you
checked for voltages, since it is poor servicing to consider one resistor as
a suspect for no bias.

- Ed -
Ed Gaidies
TEL-TEK ELECTRONICS