[TechAssist] Re: RCA Flyback 237506(fixed!)

  • From: Jim Shupe <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

Al...

  I grabbed a similar socket from a Zenith in my
boneyard. I generally don't charge for the part in
this type of situation, as I just want to get the
thing out and collected for.
  My customer was tickled to death to get the set
back, and that's very important also.

  Jim Shupe, CET
  Lloyd's TV
  Yucca Valley, CA