[TechAssist] Re: RCA Flyback 237506(fixed!)

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:24:25 -0400

The first & only one I had came in with a bad IHVT. At first, I let myself
get in a hurry, and "fixed" the socket by cleaning the carbon out of it.
A week later, the IHVT failed. I don't believe it was related, but just in
case, I ordered a new socket. Set has been fine for about 3 weeks so far.

John Myers
Myers TV Service        Since 1984
Alliance, OH
ph 330-821-6545