[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC177BE tuning problem

  • From: "Dave Huston" <DaveHuston@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 13:09:55 -0500

Al,
I tried it both in cable and air mode. High channels won't tune properly in
either mode. In checking all the tech sites, u7301 seems to be the most
probable fix, however it's beginning to look like cost to repair may exceed
value. The customer may opt to use a vcr as a tuner with it since the low
channels tune OK. I better see what he thinks before going much further.
Dave