[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC 177CD Wierd problems!

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:22:39 -0600

Neil,
This trace is located in the 12v standby, find IC U4102 (12v reg.) follow
pin 3 (output) this circuit trace should hook up to JW311, the other side of
JW311 should hook up to JC403, JC410, & JW308. The trace that was open was
between JC403 & JC411. As far as a grid #, I can't help you there, as the
schematic I was using was out of a Electronic Servicing Magazine.
                                 Hope this helps!
                                 Dan Webster
                                 Webster's TV
                                 Shullsburg, Wi.