[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer CD, PD-M550, Won't play

  • From: "D Thunhurst" <dthunhurst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:29:34 -0600

I wish to thank you guys for the help.
I called Pioneer and they informed me that the pick-up was the only way to
get the cable.
I replaced the pick-up and now it almost works correctly.
I think it has something to do with the focus and tracking pots.
This is probably a stupid question as I know some are quite familiar with
these set-ups.
Now for the BIG question....how do you do the set-ups?
Thanks,
Daryl
Daryl's TV
3310 Dyer St.