[TechAssist] Re: Philips Magnavox 19PR15, 19A800 chassis, video washed out...

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:32:32 -0500

LeRoy,
If I remember correctly, audio was just fine.
In the tech repair CD, do a search for !TDA9302. The "!" will search all fields.
Doing this, you will find most of the symptoms other techs have found from this
IC
being bad.

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com

From: C&W Electronics <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>