[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-27G21U Chassis AEDP270 Shuts off (FIXED)?

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:23:54 -0700

Found the service manual. The LA7836 has 2 vcc's, vcc1 comes from source 10
which is feed off pin 7 of the flyback and has C567 (1000 uf 35 volt) which
is 16.0 volt source and is clean no ripple. Vcc2  is source 9 (25.8 volt
source) which has 2 caps on the line C579 (220 uf) and C558 (220 uf). When I
scope the vertical IC everything is right on the money. If this tv had a
vertical linearity adjustment that's all it would take. I am getting all
these voltages from a Sams Photofact 3803.
Basically it looks ok except for when I adjust the vertical height to fill
the top completely then on the bottom it cuts off things like on CNN the
scrolling words are completely cut off on the bottom.

Shaun

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.
Fort Morgan, CO 80701