[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-27G21U Chassis AEDP270 Shuts off (FIXED)?

  • From: "Webster's TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:16:29 -0600

Shaun,

C459 should be on the voltage source line(vcc) to the Vert. IC, could be
located anywhere between Vert. IC and the Flyback. I don't have the exact
schematic for your chassis, but have several that are close and the 26v
(vcc) to Vert. IC originates from pin 8 of flyback. I came across another
vert. tip I have written down, but this was for only 3" of vert. deflection,
that cause was C403(2.2m) off of pin 40 of IC101. You say you have a bowed
in side as well, maybe a regulator problem is causing all your problems.

                                               Dan Webster
                                               Webster's TV
                                               Shullsburg, Wi.